Question: My ASRock motherboard supports Hybrid Booster. Is Hybrid Booster a utility to install? Where can I get it?(2004/9/14) Answer: The Hybrid Booster features supported on each models are a little different.
Please go to https://www.asrock.com/mb/index.asp and find the specification of your motherboard and check the exact features supported.
Actually, Hybrid Booster is a combination of several features which have already been provided with the motherboards.
1. CPU Multiplier: Adjusted by setting onboard FID jumpers.
2. CPU Vcore adjustment: Adjusted by setting BIOS setup option.
3. CPU Frequency Stepless control: Adjusted by setting BIOS setup option.
4. AGP/PCI Frequency control: Adjusted by setting BIOS setup option.
5. ASRock U-COP: Hardware feature, no need to be adjusted.
6. Boot Failure Guard: BIOS feature, no need to be adjusted.
Please refer to https://www.asrock.com/feature/HybridBooster/HybridBooster.html for detailed explanations.